What we need:
- 1/2 kg of yoghurt / bag
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt sharp
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 large cucumber
- 3/4 cup. olive oil
How we do it:
- Peel the garlic, chop the cloves lengthwise and remove the green germ in the center.
- Mash the garlic with the special tool mash and add the crushed garlic in a mortar.
- Add salt and mash with a pestle until the mixture until it becomes homogeneous.
- Without cleaning the cucumber, cut it in half and then cut each of the middle ALONG.
- With a spoon remove the scratch and cucumber inside with spores. In the end we have 4 "boats". Pass on the grater and even if it remains moist cucumber strain.
- In a bowl, add the yogurt and cucumber and mix with a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir. The tzatziki is ready, tested and if necessary add a little more salt.