What we need:
- 1 kg eggplant
- 1 pound of potatoes
- 125 gr. grated Parmesan
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 kg of minced
- 350 gr. chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp ntomatopelte
- 125 gr. retsina
- 2 onions chopped
- 75 g. oil
- 1 cube beef
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- perfumes: 1 tbsp parsley, 1 tbsp chopped mint
- Spices: 2 pinches oregano 1 pinch of cloves, 1 pinch cinnamon 1 pinch of coriander, 1/2 bay leaf
How we do it:
- Cut the eggplant into long slices about 1 cm thick. Salt them, leave them in salt for 30 minutes, wash, drain and wipe well.
- Cut it and the potatoes and fry in plenty of hot oil. Drain well in a colander and paper towels.
- In a saucepan put the oil to heat up and fry lightly onion and minced. Add the wine and broth. Add the spices, a little water and cook the meat for 45 minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, perfumes and salt and let it boil until the sauce thickens.
- Once cooled add the egg and stir.
- You make the sauce (caution: egg yolks add a little cool after the sauce).
- Spread in baking the potatoes, salt and pepper, sprinkle with half the parsley, a little sugar and 1/3 of the cheese. Cover with the minced meat and eggplant after where we put over again the same. Spread the sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake in the oven.
What we neet:
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups. milk
- Fresh pepper
How we do it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. The fire will be moderate.
- Add the flour and stir constantly until it is a golden mix that makes bubbles. Be careful not to turn brown (about 2 minutes).
- Add milk slowly and stir utnil smooth. If you do not do this, the sauce will clot. If you do not feel comfortable with it, we can put the hot milk, stir well but if it is necessary.
- Continue to stir. Gradually the sauce will thicken. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg (if you want), lower even further the heat and stir for a while.